Lily getting her cracker on outside on Monday afternoon.



And getting her pancake on on Tuesday morning. This was Lily's first pancake (well, it wasn't a real pancake; it was whole grain but still yummy) and she enjoyed it quite a bit.

We put some Sesame Street on after pancakes but Lily was way more interested in picking apart her basket of diapering supplies.

After a fun morning, my Mom, Lils and I packed it up for some shopping. There was a little playground at the shopping center so Lily had a really fun time. Such a fun time in fact, that I realized I need to be better about getting her out for some play time with other babies. She had so much fun crawling around with the other babies.




Lily made a nice little friend in another 8 month old and they had a blast grabbing at each others' feet and squealing.
Lily showing off her chompers...
...and the fact that she now has enough hair for a bow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape