First off, we have to wish a happy birthday to Aunt Caren!

Lily continues to hit milestones at a rapid pace! On Saturday night, while Matt and I were at Campanile celebrating our 10 year dating anniversary, Lily pulled herself up to standing in an effort to get Grandpa Tom to rescue her from her crib.

Yesterday, I was trying to teach Lily how to wave to someone and this morning, when we were leaving my Mom's bedroom, she said "Bye Bye Lily" and Lily waved goodbye to her.

Then this morning, Lily climbed up the slight step to the fireplace in the Den and pulled open the fireplace doors while I was pouring my coffee. We really can't leave her alone for any length of time now since the house isn't babyproofed at all.

Here are some photos from the past few weeks that were on my iPhone:



Lily working on a giant sweet potato fry a few weeks ago at Duke's with Grandmas Kathy & Judy and I.
Lily at Costco with a graham cracker in her right hand and a piece of dried mango in her left hand. She was so sweet at Costco, laughing and smiling at the other patrons. She was so good that we got her two presents: a set of Elmo books and a giant Cookie Monster coloring book... which I have taken great pleasure in coloring myself.


Lily just loves being outside now. At the end of the day yesterday, I lifted her out of her pack 'n play to go inside for dinner and she tried to lunge out of my arms, back in. She loves rolling around in there, playing and looking around. She love the sound of the fountain and pool and sometimes I catch her smiling as the breeze blows on her face.
Lily loves to cuddle in bed in the morning. She rolls around between Matt and I while we try to stay awake enough to make sure she doesn't roll out of the bed. The other day, she rolled straight into Matt's arms for a hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape