Today was an exciting day- Lily cut her first tooth! She's been drooling an exceptional amount today and after dinner, her lower gum felt almost sandpapery, though I couldn't feel a tooth yet. During her bath, she was gnawing on her wash cloth (see video below). After the bath, I rubbed her lower gum and could feel the ridges of a tooth. You can only feel it when you press down firmly but maybe it will pop up tomorrow. For now, you can't really see it so I can't post a photo yet. It's on her right side and I'm so anxious to see what she looks like with a tooth!
Lily had orange for the first time yesterday and she LOVED it! She knew to suck all of the juice from the flesh and then chewed on the rind for a little while.

After church, we stopped at CPK for dinner. Lily had some mashed pea soup and sourdough bread. She was really tired but was such a trooper and held it together until we got home and she could go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape