Today has been the kind of wonderful day that makes me want to freeze now and save it forever. Lily has been in such a fun mood and we've had fun just hanging out and playing.

Lily is a proud b(u/e)rger in the onesie that Aunt Kim made.

Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Marc gave her this t-shirt for Christmas. It says "Cupcakes are the new black" and has little cupcakes with skull tops on them. Lily loved it so much that she was trying to look at it after I put it on her.

She likes her hoodie too! Today Lily and I are both rockin' boyfriend jeans.

Holla!

This mini-wagon is still one of Lily's favorite toys. I guess I can't say that my law firm never did anything nice for me. Her favorite game of the moment is for me to put all of my pogs (remember pogs? so nineties...) in the wagon. She goes through them all- putting them in her mouth, throwing them around- and when they're all out of the wagon and she's turned the wagon over, I turn it back and fill it up again. This game is key when I need 15 minutes to change the laundry out or do something else around the house (or, um, update my blog).

We just got in from spending over an hour outside with Grandma Judy. We got our vitamin D for the day.

Lily and I read
Real Simple magazine and shared our favorite tips for using household items creatively and scoring internet deals on cosmetics. We called Grandpa Tom and I think he was jealous that he was at work while we lounged in the backyard.

Yesterday I made the mistake of playing this game
right after I nursed Lily. I'll let you guess what gross thing happened. If you guessed baby spit up down my shirt, you're right!

She wanted to lunge into the grass so badly. She kept rocking forward and playing with it.

After an hour of rolling around outside, she was tuckered out.

But not too tuckered out to give a totally cute smile. She's looking more like her Dad every day but she looks like Uncle Brian as a baby in this photo.
OMG. She is SOOOO cute! That last picture made me melt!!! I also love her modeling all the clothes I've had a hand in :)
ReplyDelete