Photos from yesterday:Lily opening a gift from one of Kathy and Marc's friends.
Playing in her room in one of her homemade onesies. I can't remember who made this one...

She looks so much like Brian as a baby in this photo.
At first, Lily didn't seem to notice the sunglasses...
... that lasted about 5 minutes and then she realized she could take them off and chew on them.
Our afternoon playtime has become my favorite part of every day. I get to spend time with my baby in the sunshine and work on getting a little color. I know tanning is out right now and Twilight is in but I think I'm actually paler than a vampire. Not a good look. ;)

Comments

  1. Once again, a great blog! I just love catching up but really miss you !!! I loved the photos of Lily's First Easter and you both relaxing in the sun! Stay well,
    oxoxox
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape