Liz & Lily on Easter Sunday.
I ended up not putting Lily in this onesie because she's a tummy sleeper and the applique seemed like it might irritate her. But it's super cute! Of course, I can't remember who made it so please leave a comment if you know.
And the art show continues with another original onesie. I think this was from my NJ baby shower but my memory is failing me... again.
I LOVE the crown jewel that the designer put on the left sleeve.
Daddy gets the best giggles.
Lily got all haute couture this morning in her onesie designed by Grandma Kathy.
I know this is kind of a crotch shot but hopefully the cute baby overshadows that.
Just like Vogue shows you the designers' avant guard runway vision and then a modified way to wear the clothes on the street, this is Lily's interpretation of Grandma Kathy's runway vision.
Lily's new bath seat arrived in the mail today so she took her first big girl bath in the actual bath tub! She had a blast kicking around but the seat did make it a little bit harder for her to reach her toys and move around. Consequently that made it easier for me to bathe her.

I've spent this entire week preparing materials for a very laborious government job application. It seriously took me over 8 hours of research and writing so I'm hoping that I at least get an interview. I finished editing my work tonight and will take a huge sigh of relief when I put that baby in the mail tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape