The day started out less than stellar because the DMV is just awful but our
backyard relaxation continued after lunch: You can see from Lily's face just how much she loves swimming. She was kicking her legs in anticipation before they even hit the water.
Lily immediately took to the float that my parents have from when Tate was visiting. Her little legs were going for the entire hour that she was in the spa.


Then, she practiced her backstroke.
After an hour of swimming, Lily took a bath, nursed and fell asleep in my arms. She's such a busy body now that I can't remember the last time she actually fell asleep in my arms. I'm not sure what we're up to tomorrow but I hope it involved more lounging by the pool & reading magazines!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape