Today was a big day: Lily tried meat for the first time! I gave her a little shredded chicken at lunch time. She didn't actually eat too much of it but I'm just glad she's been exposed to the texture. I think she'll get the hang of it after a few more tries.After lunch, we headed outside for some play time. When I visited my parents last February, I started to get the itch to come back to California. I didn't know if we were having a boy or girl yet but I had a picture in my mind of me playing with our baby outside on a blanket in the shade. The reality was even better than that picture. Lily was so taken with the outdoors. She had so much to look at: palm trees, hummingbirds, grass and the blue sky.



After rolling around and playing for about 30 minutes, Lily laid on her back for about 5 minutes, completely still. It was like she was processing what had just happened. All in all, it was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop for a Minute

To Grandmother's House We Go