Lily and I are now California girls! She did wonderfully on the plane ride yesterday. I could feel all eyes on us when we were boarding, especially from our fellow first class passengers (we have A LOT of frequent flier miles) but Lily was so well behaved, I don't think anyone minded. She never cried and only fussed a few times but was quickly quieted by a new toy or position. Aside from pulling a Coke into my lap, we were disaster free. I was pretty amazed given the fact that there was no changing table on the airplane!
It's been 70* and sunny since we arrived in LA. It's exactly as I imagined it would be. My Mom's friends Sue, Liz and Dianna are visiting from Texas, San Diego and Danville and my Dad left for a 2 week business trip last night (what a nice birthday present for him) so our house has temporarily turned into the island of Lesbos (minus the lesbianism).
The movers go to our apartment tomorrow and Matt has a few more days of cleaning up after that. He meets us here on Friday and then we'll really be a California family.
Lily in Winnetka on Thursday. She loved playing with my headband more than some toys!
It's been 70* and sunny since we arrived in LA. It's exactly as I imagined it would be. My Mom's friends Sue, Liz and Dianna are visiting from Texas, San Diego and Danville and my Dad left for a 2 week business trip last night (what a nice birthday present for him) so our house has temporarily turned into the island of Lesbos (minus the lesbianism).
The movers go to our apartment tomorrow and Matt has a few more days of cleaning up after that. He meets us here on Friday and then we'll really be a California family.
Lily in Winnetka on Thursday. She loved playing with my headband more than some toys!
This onesie won the NJ competition at my family bridal shower. It was designed by my Mom's friend MaryAnn's daughter, Lauren. I still think it's hilarious.


A warm SoCal welcome to you!
ReplyDeleteMy mom designed that onesie! :) -J-Man
ReplyDelete