After a few weeks of making Lily various fruit and vegetable purees, we gave her some broccoli florets to play with. Although Lily puts every toy she ever comes across in her mouth, not a single spear of broccoli made it in there. But as you can see, she had tons of fun.sa



And she sure cleaned up nicely afterward!


We had dinner with Andrea and Grant and Caroline the other night. They are all doing well and Caroline is growing so fast! She's so alert now and really loved Matt.
Lily has had a big week- she's Baby of the Week! We brought in lots of pictures to post on the bulletin board for all of the other babies to admire.
Lily and I at daycare this morning.

Today was my last day of actively going into the office. It feels strange but good to be able to focus on moving now. We still have a lot to do before Lily and I head for sunny L.A. on the 14th. Matt will stay a few days after that in order to pack up and coordinate the move but I'm hoping not to leave him with too much to do on his own. It should be a weekend full of brown boxes and packing tape. :)

Comments

  1. I can't believe it took this long for Lils to get baby of the week. She's obvi the most popular baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape