Yesterday Jess told me that we'd be getting snow today but I pushed it out of my mind. So I was actually surprised to wake up to a winter wonderland this mornnig. Poor Matty had to dig our car out of the snow AGAIN!
Lily was back to her chipper self this morning and played on her gym while I got ready. She's so strong now that when she grabs onto the toys, the whole gym bends down toward her. This pleases Lily a great deal. Lily had us in stitches last night and this morning because she was farting in her sleep. I'm not sure if it's something I ate that made its way into her milk but she was passing these little trumpet farts!
Once we got to daycare, we sat her down in her little half-donut. The teachers tend to put Lily & Elizabeth in them, facing each other so they can practice sitting up together. Lily was happy to be sitting up and to have a view of her friends across the room, who were taking turns sitting in plastic toy tubs and trying to push each other in them. Lily was in awe!

And then, completely on her own, she picked up a book, opened it and started looking at the pictures! Matt cracked the teachers up by asking "Can I get you a cup of coffee and a newspaper to go with that?"
Matt helped her play the xylophone for a minute before she turned back to her book, which she's still clutching in her left hand. We read to Lily as much as we can and it makes us really happy that she likes books so much.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape