Lily has her 6 month checkup later this morning so I'm sure we'll have lots to report soon. In the meantime, here's the half-birthday girl playing this morning. She was rolling around like a pro and squealing at the top of her lungs.
She did well with her cereal at daycare yesterday and her teachers were so excited for her milestone.
Matt took care of the bambina last night while I had a really fun dinner with some girlfriends. It's been a while since we were all together (work, babies, weddings and travel have gotten in the way of ladies' nights) so we had a really nice time.
She did well with her cereal at daycare yesterday and her teachers were so excited for her milestone.
Matt took care of the bambina last night while I had a really fun dinner with some girlfriends. It's been a while since we were all together (work, babies, weddings and travel have gotten in the way of ladies' nights) so we had a really nice time.
Comments
Post a Comment