Our Saturday started off with a bang: Lily had a massive poop-splosion within 2 hours of waking. Needless to say, she was incredibly pleased with herself!


She loves being naked so much that sometimes we wonder if she poops up her outfits on purpose, in an attempt to get more naked time. When we picked her up at daycare on Friday, she was on her third outfit of the day! Other than the massive poops, she's doing really well at daycare and we feel really good about our chosen center. The teachers really seem to love her and they give her lots of attention and cuddles. One of them admitted the she pretty much just holds Lily all day.



Her Saturday morning poop was so bad that we had to give her a bath and hose down the changing pad.
Saturday night we had our friends Jessica & Joe over for dinner. Hopefully they weren't scared off from having kids of their own by Lily's incessant screaming. She just wouldn't go to sleep...
She did let us sleep in 'till 10:30 this morning, which was quite nice! After a nice visit from our landlord, we got Lily dressed up in her only football outfit and headed over to Grant and Andrea's.

Although I am a Packer fan, first and foremost, I still have a soft spot for the Raiders since I interned in their legal department after my first year of law school. My Mom picked this cheerleading outfit up for Lily and I think she looks adorable. Matt said she was so cute in it, he almost didn't care that it was the Raiders.

Caroline was a little worried about the Colts at one point- luckily they pulled through for an Indiana victory!

I thought Lily might be a little jealous of Matt and I holding Caroline but she was completely oblivious. She gave everyone tons of smiles and was fascinated with Monty, the rambunctious pug & new older brother to Caroline. We didn't get any shots of the babies next to each other but Lily looked huge next to C! Caroline, at 10 days old, is still able to sleep through anything so we all took turns holding her while Lily took a really long nap in Caroline's crib. All in all, today was a really relaxing, fun day- just the kind of day I thought we'd have once both our babies were here.


Caroline had a Colts onesie on but lost it to some spit-up early on in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment