I've been trying to post the digital version of our 2009 Holiday card and the corresponding letter but I'm having issues with uploading to blogger so for now you'll have to be satisfied with this photo of Lily.This is from our doomed Sears photo shoot and is pretty much the only smiley happy photo we got before Lily descended into a fit of wails and bodily contortions. But you have to admit, it's a darn good photo!

Our baby is doing well this week. She's been crying a lot before bed and has kept us up quite a bit but she doesn't seem overly affected by it. I, on the other hand, am hanging on by a thread and in desperate need of sleep. At the same time, the idea of lying in bed, thinking about the week to come is keeping me from actually going to sleep. At least the Packers won today!

We had a good day watching football with Jess & Travis and Andrea & Grant. Andrea is 38 weeks and 2 days so hopefully her Baby G will drop soon!

I'll try to get that holiday card and letter up tomorrow night...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape