Well, our trip to San Diego wasn't quite what I expected. The weather was less then stellar so I didn't get to whip out any t-shirts and Lily's summer clothes went unused. But we did have a fun day at the Zoo on Tuesday, a good day of sight-seeing at Old Town and Cabrillo Point on Wednesday and a nice walk along the Mission Bay with my Mom's friend Liz and her 2 year old granddaughter Elizabeth yesterday. Lily was a dream in the car and she's been in such a happy mood since we've been back to Tarzana. I've got photos to post and stories to tell but that will have to wait because I've got to go pick up my man from LAX.
Matty finished up with his school work last night and got on the 8:30 flight this morning. We can't wait to see him! We were without an internet connection in San Diego so we had no video chats for 3 days! What kind of Hilton doesn't have wireless?! They had some "DSL" thing that was ungodly slow on my Mom's computer and couldn't even connect on mine because the MacBook Air doesn't even have an ethernet port... but I digress.
Matty finished up with his school work last night and got on the 8:30 flight this morning. We can't wait to see him! We were without an internet connection in San Diego so we had no video chats for 3 days! What kind of Hilton doesn't have wireless?! They had some "DSL" thing that was ungodly slow on my Mom's computer and couldn't even connect on mine because the MacBook Air doesn't even have an ethernet port... but I digress.
Comments
Post a Comment