Photos from Christmas Eve:A no-makeup photo for once! Lily is such a ham and cuddling in a twin bed (yes, Matt and I sleep in twin beds when we're in Walnut Creek) is so much better with her.

We took another walk to Rudgear Park to soak up the sunshine while we can.
Lily's red shoes only lasted about 30 seconds before they fell off.
Great Grandma Jean got lots of Lily time.
Grandma Judy, Grandpa Marc, Grandpa Tom, Lily & Great Uncle Eric hiding in the background.
Matt eating the traditional crab dinner, which is back by popular demand.
I think this was the winner for our first family Christmas photo. We couldn't get a smile out of her at the end of the night. Note to self: next year, take the photo at the beginning of the night.

Comments

  1. What? Cracked crab and we missed it! :) I'm glad it is back for you all...it was a great tradition and my husband decided to fix some for us since I was missing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape