Lily was so happy to play with her gym for the first time since we got back! She can do so much more with it now too. She twists and turns and pulls on EVERY toy. And tonight, she turned from her back to her tummy for the first time while chasing one of the toys.Lily and Matt are having a lot of fun this week while I'm at work. Matt's already been faced with an explosive poop that required an early bath and sink fulls of dirty dishes and he's taking it all in stride. He is a good Dad! I miss Lily so much during the day and it feels so good when I come home and smell her. Yup, you read that right- smell her. For some reason the worst part about being away from her is not being able to inhale her sweet baby smell. It's so comforting and makes me so happy and being away from her has been difficult. But work has already picked up so I'm busy enough that the day goes by fairly quickly.

Grandpa Tom and Grandma Judy got Lily this cute little "candy jar" toy and we just opened it tonight. Lily got the drift immediately, as you can see.
She actually seems to like the Bumbo seat now!
She looks like one of the Lollipop Gang from the Wizard of Oz.
Trying to get the fake taffy and lollipop in her mouth at once.
"Don't even think about stealing my candy, Mom."
"I told you to back off! It's mine! All mine!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop for a Minute

To Grandmother's House We Go