Lily and I are getting used to California livin'. She's had a little trouble sleeping but I think that has more to do with her wanting to stay up and be a part of everything that's going on. Today we're decorating the tree and hopefully getting outside for a walk.

Playing with glow worm at the airport before we boarded.

Asleep on the plane. She didn't even wake up when we were descending and my Mom and I had to wake her to deboard.
On our walk the other day. She really didn't like wearing the shades but they are a necessity here.
I had to post this photo because Thursday was a sad day; I threw away my first real stereo. I bought it in 1995 for $550, which was months and months worth of babysitting earnings. The CD player has been busted for a while and I don't have any CDs or tapes anymore anyway. Still, it was hard for me to part with it in the past because I had so many awesome times rockin' out with it. Kirsten used to have these microphones that we would hook up and sing along to songs like karaoke. She used to have a really embarrassing tape of me singing the Fugees version of "Killing Me Softly" that I'm hoping has been thrown out.
She was smiling and then right when I took this photo the smile turned to an "I have to poop" face.
Shopping last night. You can really see her dimples now!

Comments

  1. I can totally see mini-Matt in the last picture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape