Another fun day in the Dub Cee! Kathy and I braved the rain and took a jaunt over to the Danville Livery shopping center for some Christmas candle refills. It's been years since I'd been in that area and I felt like I was back in high school.
Once Lily woke up and had a good turn at the breast, we piled into the Infiniti and went to Marc and Kathy's office so they could show off Lily to their co-workers. Lily made quite an impression- she was so content to tour the office and gave everyone nice smiles. And her black converse crib sneakers were well received. ;)
After all that activity, we had a nice taco dinner with Lara (Matt cooked!... and it was great!). Lily was quite taken with her!
Once Lily woke up and had a good turn at the breast, we piled into the Infiniti and went to Marc and Kathy's office so they could show off Lily to their co-workers. Lily made quite an impression- she was so content to tour the office and gave everyone nice smiles. And her black converse crib sneakers were well received. ;)
After all that activity, we had a nice taco dinner with Lara (Matt cooked!... and it was great!). Lily was quite taken with her!
And Lara showed her the fireplace for the first time. After Lara went home, I took a nice hot bath in an effort to ease my crippling back pain. It started about 4 days ago (gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with being stressed about going back to work?) and has been even worse than the back pain I had right before I had Lily. I felt great in the bath and right after but since I've cooled down, it's creeping back. I'm trying to keep good posture and to continue my running on the treadmill every other day despite the pain. I'm just hoping there's at least a respite for Christmas.
We've got another full line-up of visitors and activities tomorrow. :)
Comments
Post a Comment