Today was a big day- Lily's 4 month checkup. We had to schedule it a bit early since we head for CA on Wed. but she still passed with flying colors. Lily weighed in at 12 pounds 7.5 ounces (50th percentile) and was 25.5 inches long (95th percentile). It's official, she's a stringbean!

Lily also got 3 more vaccines, 2 of which were shots. The last time she made it through with almost no crying but this time she screamed for about 5 minutes afterward and was so upset that she wouldn't nurse afterward. She calmed down in the car and took a good nap but after her bath at 5, it all went South and she started screaming again. We weren't sure if her legs were achy from the shots or if she had the beginnings of a fever from them but she was not a happy camper. After some milk and a short nap in Grandma's arms she seems to be feeling much better.

Other than her appt., I've spent the day packing up for CA. Our clothes and Lily's various blankies and such are packed but I'll need to pack up our toiletries, toys, breast pump and all of that stuff that I never thought about when I decided to spend a whole month away from home. ;)Lily looked the part of rocker chick in training with her AC/DC shirt and skull shoes.
Lily rocking her cool boots from Christine.
At the doctors office this afternoon.

I love how her tush sticks up when she sleeps!
Matt's friend Job brought us back some live lobsters from Maine. Matt's going to boil them up tonight.

Our happy girl tonight... despite the Cubs dismal season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape