Good morning!
All of the stuff is great and she smiled when we showed her each toy. But after washing it all, we had to put most of it right back into the bag because we have no place to put anything. Our apartment already looks like we robbed a toy store and her toy chests are filled to the brim. We're already at capacity and our lease isn't up until May. When we decided to renew our lease last year, we figured that we'd be okay here through May because Lily would be about 9 months old and probably not too mobile. But given that she's already rolling over sometimes and scooting all around her crib, I think we're in for mobility earlier than that. Between that situation and the lack of closet space and storage in general, I'm at my wits end. Every time I turn around there's something else to put away but no place to put it. I'm really looking forward to getting away to my parents place for a while.
Finally, I had to take one last picture of Lily in our favorite pjs because she outgrew them. She's outgrown quite a few things before but this was the saddest for us because we LOVE these pjs. I remember how baggy they were the first time we put them on her and now she can't straighten her legs in them. :( All we could do was give her big hugs and put them in the pile for storage.I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today but it looks sunny out so hopefully we can at least take a walk.
Comments
Post a Comment