
Funny story about these PJ's: the other night (the same night that she first rolled over from her tummy to her back) Matt went in to check on Lily because she was crying. He opened up her sleep sac to see if she had a soiled diaper and found her pants crumpled up in a ball at the corner of the sleep sac! In her gassy rage, she had literally kicked her pants off! We couldn't stop laughing... I guess this is why almost all baby pajamas are one-pieces.

Hat and booties courtesy of Andrea, Ilse, Susan R. and Jessica C. from my baby shower. Sweater coat courtesy of the Jacobses. I don't think I'm ever going to have to buy this girl clothes. She's got enough stuff stockpiled to last until she's 2.


These froggy pjs are a hand-me-down from Phoebe and Natalie and I LOVE them. The funny thing is that they, as with the polka dot pjs above, are labeled 3-6 months but when I put them on her for the first time the other day they were no bigger than a lot of her 0-3 month things. In fact one of her 3-6 month stretchies is already too small and she hadn't even worn it yet. I guess this is one of those new mother lessons; don't rely on sizing alone. I had just put all of the 3-6 month items away and only went through them once she turned 12 weeks but now I guess I'll have to start going through things and sorting them by actual size and not labeled size.
In other Lily news, we've had a good 2 days after a bad 3 day stretch. It's always ups and downs with her. There is very little moderation to her personality. She has two modes: happy as a clam and mad as Hell! But on Wed. night she slept for a long stretch from 12:30 to 7 AM and then last night she slept from 12:30 to 6:30 so I'm hoping we're onto something here. Before Wed. she'd been going to bed at around 7 or 8 and then waking up at midnight to eat, sleeping and then waking up at 4 to eat, then sleeping until 6 or 7. We play until about 8 or 9 and then she usually sleeps for another 3-4 hours. It's divine to have that time to myself in the morning and I think my waistline will thank me since I can finally squeeze in some time on the elliptical.
On that note, I'm off to work out and rejoin the ranks of the fit and trim!
Comments
Post a Comment