As often happens when Lily is tired but won't go to sleep, on Wednesday she couldn't decide whether she was happy or sad.





We spent Wednesday afternoon & evening with our cousins in Winnetka. Lily was very well behaved at dinner!

Yesterday, we were about to go for a walk but Lily started to cry as soon as I put her in her bassinet. This has been a pattern lately and I've been wondering if she was just bored with laying back in her bassinet and staring at me. I tested the theory by putting her in the seat attachment for the stroller. I can't say if she enjoyed the walk or not because she was so stunned by being more upright and being able to see out into the world, that she didn't smile at all. She had a deer-in-the-headlights look for the entire walk! We'll see what happens today. :)



Comments

  1. Travis calls this -- when I do it -- "laugh cry mode." Pretty apt.. . :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape