I can't write too much now because my Mom and I are about to start making Lily's hamburger costume. She'll be trick or treating with her cousins in Winnetka tomorrow. Grandma Judy got into town on Wednesday and Lily has been spending lots of time reading and cuddling with Grandma. She smiled at her right away so I think she remembers all of her Grandma time from the first month of her life.




Lily's first time in the Bumbo Seat. She wasn't sure what to think about this whole sitting up thing!







She loves to look at herself in the mirror. I've started telling her the baby in the mirror is her evil twin, Jillian. I'm sure I'll be getting her therapy bills 20 years from now...




The pumpkin hat was cute but definitely not worth the crying fit that continued for 15 minutes after I took the hat off. She needed to make sure that I understood how much she hated that hat.




I just picked up these window crayons yesterday and had to try them out. I think Lily and I are going to have lots of fun with these!

Comments

  1. I know you hear this a lot Vanessa, but your baby is SO freaking cute! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat story and that is just the beginning of the many times she will have to let you know just how unhappy mom can make her!!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape