We had a great long weekend with Kathy & Marc but unfortunately I wasn't on my game and don't have any photos to share. We spent a lot of time playing with Lily but we also made it up to Skokie for a dinner party to celebrate Kathy & Marc's 30th anniversary. Grandma & Grandpa were also kind enough to babysit one night so Matt and I were able to enjoy a night out. It felt very strange to go to a bar and actually have a drink again!

Now that we are visitor-free until Lily's baptism in November, we're starting to get into a routine. Our day doesn't always start at the same time but we're working on it. My favorite time of the day is in the evening because Lily loves her bath time and is usually pretty calm and ready for bed afterward. She's down for the count now so it should be a nice evening in front of the TV. :)

These 2 photos give you a really good idea of how much she's grown since the first few weeks. The onesie and pants that were baggy in the first week aren't so baggy anymore! She's also taking up a few more inches of her stroller.



Lily fell asleep while nursing the other day so I let her doze in our bed. The bed feels so small with Matt and I in it but it looks huge with just our little munchkin.


Snuggling with Dad.

Lest you be confused, Lily is not a boy!...

... as this pictures proves! Lily really loves her bath time. She wasn't sure at first but the past week or so, she really enjoys the water. She seems to calm down the second her tush hits the water! I think part of it is that I have 3 very colorful cross-stitches of vegetables hanging up by the kitchen sink that always catch her eye (she's looking at them in this photo).


There's nothing much going on in this video, just Lily being Lily, but I thought I'd post it anyway. She's so alert now and just kills me with those blue eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape