After some serious fussiness last week, Lily got back into a routine yesterday. She's been alternating sleeping for 3 hours and staying up for 1 for the past 24 hours. Because we knew she'd be down for the count for a little while, we put her in the baby sling and went to Fat Willy's for some barbecue. I haven't had much seafood since I've had the baby so the jumbo shrimp were quite a treat. Of course, not as good as the peanut butter mousse pie. ;)
Lily's sleeping like a dream in her pack 'n play since she spit up all over her crib earlier. It's her first spit-up and we're hoping it's not the start of something regular.
Lily goofing around with Mom the other day.
This photo is from a few weeks ago- Lily's already a good little shopper!
Lily bundled up in the sweater my Mom knitted for me when I was a baby.
Lily asleep during nursing this morning.
Car trip a few weeks ago.
Dad and Lily dancing.
I love this photo because it displays Lily's lack of a chin.
Lily in Phoebe/Natalie's hand-me-down shirt- so chic!
Tummy time this morning.
Playing this morning.
This undershirt and bootie combo was mine as well. It matches my old baby blankie that is now in tatters, tucked away in my pajama drawer.
I just realized today that I can upload videos on the blog. Behold, the first video: Lily Smiles (you have to wait until the end to see her smiles)!
Comments
Post a Comment