London Calling

Kathy and Marc recently returned from a trip to London, Scotland and Dublin and sent the baby this Harrods bib:


It reminds me of Paddington Bear!

We had our 35 week check-up yesterday but have no new news to report. I'm still 1 centimeter dilated and it's still unclear whether we're going to be early or on time. We're trying to be patient but it's getting hard!

Tomorrow we've got our infant CPR and first aid course at the hospital and Sunday we're spending the day in Winnetka with my cousins so I'm sure I'll have more fun photos to post after then.

Tonight is shaping up to be one sorry Friday night: Matt has class and I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie.

But in exciting news, my brother just scored his first post-college job. Not bad for only having finished school less than three months ago! Congratulations Brian!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape