Alright
Today was my 34 week prenatal appointment. I am happy to report that the baby's heartbeat is still hovering at 150 beats per minute. She is still head-down and we confirmed that the bony mass that often pokes out of my right side is, in fact, her tiny baby butt. Even more exciting, I am now 1 centimeter dilated (TMI, I know). Although I've definitely felt different this week, labor is probably not imminent. I could apparently stay at 1 centimeter for the next 6 weeks and deliver on time, or I could end up going into labor next week. Only time will tell! In the meantime, I'm taking a trip to Target tomorrow to get together some more stuff for my hospital bag, just in case.
A few days ago we received a great package from my Mom. In addition to more Herbalife chocolate protein shake mix, which has been a life saver throughout my pregnancy, my parents sent the following adorable things that I had to share.
Various Oakland A's baby trinkets which were apparently purchased a few years ago in premature anticipation of Baby G.
Even though Baby G will be too little for hamburger cake, she chew on her hamburger toy! Matt and I have already decided that she's going to be a hamburger for Halloween and I imagine her costume will look something like this, only she'll be sandwiched in the middle.
These shoes are my favorite article of baby clothing we've received so far. Perfect for my punk rock princess. :)
Comments
Post a Comment